Queens Square Dental and Implant Clinic has enjoyed exponential growth due to our loyal patients referring their friends, family and colleagues. We are therefore keen to grow our talent pool.
We welcome speculative applications, as we want to hire the right people to support our high standards, not just necessarily fill a vacancy.
Send your CV to email@example.com if you value the following;
- A team who are passionate about their patient’s oral health and wellbeing.
- Consistently high standards of customer care that reflect the high standards of clinical expertise
- A management team where we value you insights and there is a formal and informal mechanism for you to be heard and action taken
- CPD is encouraged
- A no blame culture
- A stunning environment in which to work and in a prestigious area of Bristol
- All patients are seen on a private basis so we do not have to work under restrictions imposed by other systems – a totally patient focused practice
- Working with highly respected clinicians who offer a variety of specialism and special interests
- A positive workplace where fun and laughter is standard
- You get job satisfaction from hard work
- You can work effectively as part of a team and with our own initiative
- The latest in clinical equipment
What we value
All of the above plus the right attitude – we can always train you in the extra skills required if you have the potential to join our great team.
As our practice grows we want to retain our core values of making our patient’s oral health and well-being a priority.To enable us to continue with this important philosophy, we are now looking for an hygiene /therapist with experience in private practice.
Alternatively we are happy to consider a newly qualified hygienist/therapist who can demonstrate the right attitude to personal and professional development.
This is an immediate vacancy, however we will be willing to wait for the right candidate to join our beautiful, exciting and thriving practice set in the stunning prestigious setting of Queen Square.
Excellent terms for the right person.
No agencies please.
Full time Dental Nurse
Our existing nursing team is intent on offering the best care for our patients and are very kind and compassionate. They support the dentists and specialists as well as the hygiene department with an unrivalled dedication. Due to the practice growth they would love us to find another nurse to share the increasing workload but still retain that ‘family feel’ which has brought us the success we enjoy.
We work in a young, vibrant and cosmopolitan environment where equality is embedded into our culture. We are happy to take applications from newly qualified nurses, as well as those with a robust CV. Flexibility and a good work ethic, as well as being a top team player, is essential for you to enjoy being part of our nursing team.
No agencies please.
For more details please contact us in the first instance on 0117 405 7674 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org No agencies please.