This is a great, highly motivated dental clinic with a desire to be the best. You must be outgoing, friendly, love working as a team and be a quick learner. You need to be well presented and articulate and able to cope with the challenges of a busy clinic.
This role is predominantly a receptionist role, however, if you are GDC registered as a nurse then occasional nursing duties may be required and also the possibility of career progression to include treatment plan coordinator.
Essential skills needed:
* At least 2 years experience as a Dental Receptionist
* Experience with EXACT/SOE dental software
* Good command of spoken and written English
* Reliable with great organisational abilities
* Ability to offer excellent customer service
Hours (can be discussed):
Mondays & Wednesdays – 8.30 – 6.15pm
Tuesday & Thursdays – 11.00 – 7.15pm
Fridays – 8.30 – 5.15pm
20 days plus bank holidays
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to Jo Merritt